ZTechnik's VStream® Windscreen, 3.5" taller than stock, will be the most versatile and appreciated wind management accessory you will ever purchase. It's so quiet that even your passenger will be able to hear the stereo. Every rider who has taken the Z2402 for a test ride comes back and makes the switch – to VStream!
Don't let the value price tag fool you – this is the finest windscreen you will find worldwide for your R1200RT.
State-of-the-art Quantum® hardcoated Polycarbonate gives VStream windscreens outstanding clarity and strength characteristics unmatched by any windscreen maker worldwide.
This exclusive combination of Quantum and polycarbonate is 30X more resistant to abrasion than acrylic materials, has better UV life, chemical resistance, and optical definition, and has superior crack and impact resistance.
Covered by ZTechnik's 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
ZTechnik® by National Cycle:
Accessories Exclusively for BMW® Motorcycles.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Top Screen Review by Henk M, Netherlands
- I have ridden an R1150RT for a few years which came equipped with a VStream®. I didn't appreciate the difference with the OEM screen until i traded my bike in for an R1200RT. The OEM screen was noisy, had a lot of turbulance. Even in the highest position, the wind kept tugging at my open flip-up helmet. After two weeks of riding, i replaced the OEM screen with a VStream. (Posted on 5/2/2019)
- VStream® Review by Erwin R., Belgium
- Yesterday I bought your VStream® Windscreen for my R1200RT. Today I had a test drive. This is what I needed. The ride was so much more relaxing and fun. Thanks! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Mike F., Bedford, IN
- It's clear that your VStream® R1200RT Windscreen is well thought out and fabricated. No issues with the installation and it meets all my expectations. Been on long and short rides. I'm pleased with the operation, and the extra height and width provide a better comfort envelope during the ride than the stock screen. While I normally wear ear plugs under my helmet, it is also nice to be able to remove much of the wind noise by raising the screen higher. I've even had a chance to brag on it to several other RT riders who are looking at options for their own machines. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Height: 27.17" (69.0cm)
Width: 26.38" (67.0cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.