Our Deflector Screen™ is the most copied windshield worldwide. But only ours offers the patented no-tool Rake Adjust™ hardware. This simple rake angle adjustment feature has made this small windshield popular among motorcyclists everywhere.
The Deflector Screen attaches to the handlebars with our patented U-Clamp and Eyebolt system. As a convenience, both 7/8" (22mm) and 1.00" (25mm) handlebar clamp sets are included in each hardware kit.
Injection-molded polycarbonate with our exclusive Quantum® hardcoating ensures that this tough scratch-resistant windshield will last a long, long time.
NOTE: This product supersedes N2591 and N2591-01.
|Medium Tint, 50% Tint
|Secondary Material Finish
|U-Clamp Handlebar Mount
Write Your Own Review
- Sweet aerodynamics make this screen worth installing Review by Larryb from Berkeley
I installed this screen on a 2009 Triumph Speedmaster. The support struts aren't really long enough for the Speedmaster. If you install the U-clamps with the retaining bolts behind the handlebar as shown in the installation notes, the headlight extends out well beyond the bottom of the screen. It is a dorky look. However, if you reverse the U-clamps so the bolts are in front of the bar, the bottom of the screen is level with the seam between the headlight body and the bezel. This was, for me, an acceptable result.
Installation niggles aside, what was important for me was that: a) For my 5'8" body, the Deflector has the right coverage. My entire torso, my neck and the lower part of my face were covered. This is a good compromise between staying warm in the cold air and getting some breeze on your sweaty face on a hot day; b) At freeway speed there are no head buffets due to turbulence - none. I cannot stress enough how rare this is in a motorcycle windscreen; and c) Many fork-mounted windscreens just destroy the bike's handling. The Deflector is small enough and light enough you can still enjoy the twisties.
Bottom line: Recommended. (Posted on 1/5/2019)
- Perfect! Review by Kerry
- SWEET! (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by Skappiris, www.furyforums.com
Finally, a decent windscreen that works. National Cycle just released the Deflector Screen™ model for the Honda® Fury. I got the tinted version. They are great to deal with, too. I took the Fury on a 400+ mile round trip ride up the coast to Cape Canaveral last weekend. Man, no more wind buffeting. My arms weren't fatigued. Highly recommend them.
For all you purists out there, I know it's hard to envision a screen on that beautiful bike. I was going to sell the bike if I couldn't enjoy the ride. Now, I wouldn't part with it. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by Santiago, Columbia
- With the National Cycle Deflector Screen™ and Hand Deflectors on my Suzuki® GS500, all the people look at my bike at stoplights, and other riders on better motorcycles stop and check me out. It makes my cycle a star performer! (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Awesome Shield So Far Review by MaineXG750
- I put this shield on the day I got it. It was in the mid-30s and sunny so I had to take a ride. It works well for keeping the wind off my torso. Long and short, it will make long trips on cool days better. Also, it fits without removing the original cafe' windscreen. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by James, Edmonton, Canada
- Just in time for the cold weather, I got the Deflector Screen™ I ordered from my dealer. It can get really cold up here without a windshield. You really live up to your reputation for customer service. Thanks so much! (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by Hondamaint, www.advrider.com
- I have National Cycle’s Deflector Screen™ on my Suzuki® DRZ400. I have used it for almost 20,000 miles and love it. I would not ride without it. It comes off in less than a minute. It’s an inexpensive shield, too. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 14.00" (35.5cm)
Width Across Back at Widest Point: 15.00" (38.1cm)