COMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
This model of National Cycle's widely acclaimed VStream® Windscreen will fit 2014 and later FLHT and FLHX Harley-Davidson® models.
The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well and stereo users will notice it's not necessary to turn up the volume as much!
Polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Exactly What I Needed Review by APrider
- This is an overdue review of my VStream screen for the Electra Glide™, I've had it for over a year now and love it. The factory windscreen on the Electra Glide caused so much buffeting right on top of my helmet, it gave me headaches. I bought the VStream Touring model and it works great. It is a bit more than an inch taller than the stock screen, and totally eliminated the buffeting, making my Electra Glide an absolute joy to ride for hours on end. I'm 6'1" and if I need to I can see over the top of the screen. As an added bonus, I noticed this exact screen is used by the California Highway Patrol on their Harleys. There's one more endorsement on the function of this screen. (Posted on 7/3/2019)
- VStream Review by Satisfied Customer, Spokane, WA
Just put the new VStream® on yesterday! Wow, what a difference! No (that's right, NO) back pressure at all. From 30MPH through 80MPH the turbulence is exactly where you said it would be -- about one foot to each side, and probably a foot above my head. It's amazing!
The best thing is that the passenger is also in quiet air. My wife is so pleased her head isn't bobbing around at interstate speeds and causing neck strain. The optics are good and, when running twisties, I don't feel I need the screen all the way down to see the road in front of me. (Posted on 11/1/2016)
- VStream Review by Jeff C.
- I can now go on long rides without getting beaten up by the wind. It is the best and I love it. Thanks! (Posted on 11/1/2016)
Height: 11.50" (29.2cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center mount hole to the top of the screen.