Protect your freedom to ride with National Cycle's F-15 Windshield, designed specifically to fit naked bikes. Easily adjusts up to 20 degrees, allowing you to set the screen angle to minimize wind drag while you fly. The F-15 is Top Gun!
The dark tint F-15 Sport Fairing includes grey epoxy painted mounting brackets and all mounting hardware.
|Material Finish||FMR Hardcoated|
|Color||Dark Gray, 95% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||Painted|
|Mount Type||Headlight Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- Love this 1/4 fairing Review by Bill M.
- It is lightweight and looks awesome on my 2012 Triumph Bonneville. Just the right size. (Posted on 12/20/2016)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Bjorn T.
- I just fitted the F-Series™ F-16 Windscreen to my 1996 Suzuki® Bandit, and I think it looks quite sporty. Fits perfect, easy to install, cheap, and gives the bike a slightly more aggressive look." (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Peter, Virginia
- I recently purchased and installed your F-Series™ F-15 Tour shield. It is a very attractive windshield and looks great on my Kawasaki® ZR-7. It works well enough to keep the windblast off my chest. Thanks! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Cat0020, www.advrider.com
Why not remove the Suzuki® DRZ headlight shroud and mount an F-Series™ F-15 to the headlight bracket?
There, I've done it... all the wind protection you'll ever need on a DRZ,... trail-approved, even.
Wind protection is surprisingly good. Since there is lots of room for airflow to balance out around the headlight, there isn't much buffeting effect.
Shoulders and chest get plenty of wind protection, helmet gets clean air, and there is even enough room for me to duck my whole helmet behind the screen if I need to.
Since my body measurements are unlike no other, your own result may vary. (Posted on 10/21/2014)
Height: 12.00" (30.4cm)
Width: 21.50" (54.6cm)