Our Deflector Screen™ is the most copied windshield worldwide. But only ours offers the patented no-tool Rake Adjust™ hardware. This simple rake angle adjustment feature has made this small windshield popular among motorcyclists everywhere.
The Deflector Screen attaches to the handlebars with our patented QuickSet™ system for easy on-and-off convenience. This product and the included mount kit fits 7/8" (22mm) handlebars.
Injection-molded polycarbonate with our exclusive Quantum® hardcoating ensures that this tough scratch-resistant windshield will last a long, long time.
NOTE: This product supersedes N2594 and N2594-01.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material||Industrial Grade Nylon|
|Secondary Material Finish||Textured Black|
|Mount Type||QuickSet™ 2-Point Handlebar Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- Perfect! Review by Kerry
- SWEET! (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by Skappiris, www.furyforums.com
Finally, a decent windscreen that works. National Cycle just released the Deflector Screen™ model for the Honda® Fury. I got the tinted version. They are great to deal with, too. I took the Fury on a 400+ mile round trip ride up the coast to Cape Canaveral last weekend. Man, no more wind buffeting. My arms weren't fatigued. Highly recommend them.
For all you purists out there, I know it's hard to envision a screen on that beautiful bike. I was going to sell the bike if I couldn't enjoy the ride. Now, I wouldn't part with it. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by Santiago, Columbia
- With the National Cycle Deflector Screen™ and Hand Deflectors on my Suzuki® GS500, all the people look at my bike at stoplights, and other riders on better motorcycles stop and check me out. It makes my cycle a star performer! (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Awesome Shield So Far Review by MaineXG750
- I put this shield on the day I got it. It was in the mid-30s and sunny so I had to take a ride. It works well for keeping the wind off my torso. Long and short, it will make long trips on cool days better. Also, it fits without removing the original cafe' windscreen. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by James, Edmonton, Canada
- Just in time for the cold weather, I got the Deflector Screen™ I ordered from my dealer. It can get really cold up here without a windshield. You really live up to your reputation for customer service. Thanks so much! (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Deflector Screen Review by Hondamaint, www.advrider.com
- I have National Cycle’s Deflector Screen™ on my Suzuki® DRZ400. I have used it for almost 20,000 miles and love it. I would not ride without it. It comes off in less than a minute. It’s an inexpensive shield, too. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 14.00" (35.5cm)
Width Across Back at Widest Point: 15.00" (38.1cm)