COMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
Polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen! That's why it's backed by our 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Excellent for me Review by Cycledude
- After 30,000 miles with the tall Yamaha shield, I finally upgraded to the tallest and widest VStream made for the Ténéré and couldn’t be much happier. it’s waaaay quieter! No more having to clean bugs off my faceshield at every fuel stop. Before ordering, I debated getting the next size smaller for quite awhile but a simple phone call to the very helpfull and knowledgeable guy at National Cycle answered my questions very well. I rate it 5 stars. (Posted on 6/15/2018)
- VStream® Review by Satisfied Customer, Spokane, WA
Just put the new VStream® on yesterday! Wow, what a difference! No (that's right, NO) back pressure at all. From 30MPH through 80MPH the turbulence is exactly where you said it would be - about one foot to each side, and probably a foot above my head. It's amazing!
The best thing is that the passenger is also in quiet air. My wife is so pleased her head isn't bobbing around at interstate speeds and causing neck strain. The optics are good and, when running twisties, I don't feel I need the screen all the way down to see the road in front of me. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Gary D.
The bike rides steadier and truer. The VStream® windscreen provides a quiet pocket of air and the clarity is great. I put my windscreen on my friends' bikes and let them take it for a ride. As soon as they came back, they simply said, 'order me one!'
The clarity of the windscreen has absolutely no distortion. This is the single most effective thing you can do for the bike for less wind turbulence and noise. The VStream actually makes the bike ride easier, and it goes down the road with less effort. At 65-75 mph you don't have to work as hard to ride the bike because the bike doesn't move around as much.
Overall, the VStream provides a calmer, quieter, and more pleasant riding experience.
We rode in the rain at 75mph for over 50 miles and the VStream shape of the windscreen actually reduced the amount of water coming over the screen and falling into my lap. This makes riding in the rain much easier. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Jeff C.
- I can now go on long rides without getting beaten up by the wind. It is the best and I love it. Thanks! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Height: 24.25" (61.5cm)
Width: 17.00" (43.2cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.