We introduced the Plexifairing 3™ in 1984, and it was an instant hit with riders worldwide. This windshield has truly gone "platinum." And we sell as many today as we did over three decades ago, proving that superb wind protection, rugged construction and quality materials are things that never go out of style.
The Plexifairing 3 features extended hand and leg protection to make riding more comfortable. A protective gasket is closely fit around the headlight opening. The Plexifairing 3 also features QuickSet™ hardware, so riders can enjoy the advantages of wind protection, but easily leave the fairing at home when desired.
QuickSet™ mounting hardware is designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle-free removal. It permits fairing removal in under 1 minute. The QuickSet system incorporates the No-Hole Ballsocket.™
|Material||High Impact Acrylic|
|Secondary Material||Industrial Grade Nylon|
|Secondary Material Finish||Textured Black|
|Mount Type||QuickSet™ 4-Point Handlebar and Fork Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- Bought this windshield in 1985 Review by JW M.
- Bought this windshield in 1985 for my CBSC700 Honda Nighthawk, and it lasted until 2010. Really great. Rebuilding same bike and want another windshield. (Posted on 8/8/2016)
- Plexifairing 3™ Review by Terry
- I purchased a Plexifairing™ for my son's motorcycle. We wanted to let you know that we were very impressed with the quality and style. It looks great on his bike. Thanks again and continued success with your quality products. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Plexifairing 3™ Review by George G., Illinois
I can't say enough about your Plexifairing™ windshield! I started from home, thinking I would take a short run to see how the shield holds up. I am into Pascal's Law and I thought for sure this windshield would not hold up at higher speeds. I was wrong! Somehow amidst the pounds of force that the wind whips up, this shield gracefully held up and dished it out! Dude! It's 50 degrees here in Illinois. And I had no gloves! I never thought that I would see this day. This shield turned my motorcycle into a pup!
Without wind fatigue at first, I almost got into trouble with the law. It felt like 25 when I was doing 50. I had to watch the speedometer more. This is my second year on a bike and I wish I had a windshield for the first year! By the way, I ride year-round. Screw the temperature. If the road is mostly empty of snow, I ride and go Gung Ho! (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 21.00" (53.0cm)
Width: 29.75" (75.5cm)