The F-18 Fairing for naked bikes borrows more than just the name from the famous double engined fighter. The complex, side-to-side, double bubble form of the F-18 Fairing is like nothing you've seen before.
Made from FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate that's 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic. Plus, it's covered by our 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
The fairing mounts easily and fits close to the side of the headlight. All mounting hardware is included.
|Material Finish||FMR Hardcoated|
|Color||Dark Gray, 95% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||High Polished|
|Mount Type||Headlight Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Bjorn T.
- I just fitted the F-Series™ F-16 Windscreen to my 1996 Suzuki® Bandit, and I think it looks quite sporty. Fits perfect, easy to install, cheap, and gives the bike a slightly more aggressive look. (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Peter, Virginia
- I recently purchased and installed your F-Series™ F-15 Tour shield. It is a very attractive windshield and looks great on my Kawasaki® ZR-7. It works well enough to keep the windblast off my chest. Thanks! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Cat0020, www.advrider.com
Why not remove the Suzuki® DRZ headlight shroud and mount an F-Series™ F-15 to the headlight bracket?
There, I've done it... all the wind protection you'll ever need on a DRZ,... trail-approved, even.
Wind protection is surprisingly good. Since there is lots of room for airflow to balance out around the headlight, there isn't much buffeting effect.
Shoulders and chest get plenty of wind protection, helmet gets clean air, and there is even enough room for me to duck my whole helmet behind the screen if I need to.
Since my body measurements are unlike no other, your own result may vary. (Posted on 10/21/2014)
Height: 11.00" (27.9cm)
Width: 14.00" (35.5cm)