COMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a more, quiet riding environment.
The specially designed VStream mounting system for the NC700X is strong, lightweight, and easy to install. It's designed to afford maximum stiffness and minimum weight without any compromise in structural integrity. Non-glare black powdercoat finishes it off.
|Material Finish||FMR Hardcoated|
|Color||Light Gray, 26% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||Powdercoated|
|Mount Type||VStream+® Custom Mounts|
Write Your Own Review
- VStream+® Review by BH3RD
- "Already have my VStream® Windscreen for my NC700X, and I LOVE it! Thanks for making such great products." (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream+® Review by Stephen Fay
- "I've been riding with my new VStream® Windscreen for about a week. As a matter of fact, I just took a 50-mile ride through Los Angeles this morning and what a difference my VStream Touring N20009 Windscreen makes for my 2012 Honda® NC700X! It was totally worth the wait. I am spoiled once again by your products. The installation was super-easy and all of the hardware was of the highest quality. Thanks again." (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream+® Review by Mike Owens
"I received the VStream® Windscreen about a week ago. I mounted it on my Honda® NC700X and I love it! I have logged approximately 200 miles with the new screen, and I am so glad I went with National Cycle.
"The form of the windscreen creates an envelope of relatively quiet air around the rider. Well engineered and thought out! The mounting system is much sturdier than others, and I feel completely safe in that other screens do not have a mounting system that seems safe to me. Job well done. Thanks." (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Height: 18.50" (47.0cm)
Width: 14.37" (36.5cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.