National Cycle Inc. is looking for the right individual to be a key player on Sales & Customer Service Team. Candidate will be responsible for direct customer contact in areas relating to aftermarket motorcycle accessory inquiries, orders, order entry, and troubleshooting customer complaints and questions. This is a salaried position that reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Moderate to heavy phone volume
- Assist customers in recommendations of products, applications of products, and parts requirements
- Take orders by telephone and through web site
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints via phone or e-mail
- Complete necessary internal paperwork to process complaints or returns
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and deliver the best possible service
- Liaison between customers and internal departments such as sales and manufacturing
- Support Sales, Quality and Accounting departments as required
- ISO documents and procedures compliance
- Perform work-related duties as assigned, such as fitting accessories to motorcycles, helping pack for trade shows and events, washing bikes, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency Windows 10 Office Suite primarily Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal & phone skills
- Professional demeanor and the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to handle sensitive company materials in a confidential manner
- Detail orientated with effective follow-through to completion of tasks
- Good organizational skills to keep track of ongoing multiple tasks
- Mechanical aptitude to deal with motorcycle products and parts
- Motorcycle/UTV Sales and Customer Service background preferred
- Trailer loading and tie-down experience
- Experience in towing minimum 20’ enclosed trailer
Education and/or Required Experience:
- High School education or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
National Cycle is a privately owned company that develops and manufactures motorcycle accessories such as windshields, windshield mounts, luggage racks, engine guards, light bars, etc. for both OE Manufacturers and the aftermarket. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about motorcycles and is a licensed rider.
We are a financially stable and growing company that has been in business since 1937. We offer a competitive salary, 401K, low-cost individual and family health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and vacation plan.
If you qualify and are interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax number (708) 343-0625.