The classic Plexistar™ is the sporty version of our famous Plexifairing™. The cut of the Plexistar is a bit larger around the headlight opening and the lowers deflectors are shorter. It’s the favorite fairing for year-round riding for many riders who want good upper chest and hand protection.
QuickSet™ mounting hardware is designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle-free removal. It permits fairing removal in under 1 minute. The QuickSet system incorporates the No-Hole Ballsocket.™
NOTE: For mounting on 1-inch handlebars, you must also purchase BAG#077.
|Material||High Impact Acrylic|
|Secondary Material||Industrial Grade Nylon|
|Secondary Material Finish||Textured Black|
|Mount Type||QuickSet™ 4-Point Handlebar and Fork Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- Very thick and sturdy Review by Nicole
- I put this windshield on my 2013 Honda CB1100 about three years ago. It is very rigid and the mounting hardware has stayed put all this time. (Posted on 7/24/2020)
- Absolutely love this windshield Review by Rob B.
- My bike originally came with a windshield much like National Cycle's N2221 Heavy Duty™. I fought wind buffeting quite a bit at highway speeds. It was real bad when approaching and passing tractor/trailers. The Plexistar2™ solved all that! It moves the wind very nicely around my torso and head. The ride is now completely smoothed out at those higher speeds. (Posted on 4/3/2016)
- Plexistar 2™ Review by Danielle, Great Britain
I bought one of your Plexistar2™ fairings for our Honda® VT700 Shadow. Not only was it simple to fit, but I was amazed at the quality. My screens my husband and I have bought over the years can't hold a candle to National Cycle -- nothing before even remotely compares, yours is the best by far. We ride a lot, and your Plexistar fairing performs magnificently.
We recently rode the Autobahn in Germany, cruising at 90mph and sitting upright in perfect comfort. We covered 430 miles that day and, thanks to your windscreen, we were fine at the end of the day. But our companion, who rode a GPz600, was exhausted. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 20.00" (50.5cm)
Width: 29.50" (75.5cm)