NOTE: Quick-Release Mount Kit (sold separately) required for this product. Go to the SHOP menu and select your exact year/make/model to see which Mount Kit is required to fit your bike. All Mount Kits are model-specific.
The largest of the four SwitchBlade® Windshields, the 2-Up® offers maximum protection from the wind and weather for you and your riding partner.
The 2-Up enhances your long rides by cutting fatigue and protecting you against debris. Coupled with a pair of Chrome Lower Deflectors and a National Cycle Light Bar, this windshield can transform your motorcycle into a serious touring bike at a fraction of the price of the upscale machines.
All SwitchBlade Windshields feature high quality chromed steel and stainless steel hardware. Best of all, their sturdy 4.0mm thick polycarbonate has National Cycle’s exclusive Quantum® hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
To top it off, they are backed by National Cycle's exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||Chromed|
|Mount Type||SwitchBlade® Quick Release Mount Kit Required|
Write Your Own Review
- Perfect Fit Review by Tony B.
Ordered this for my New 2015 Honda Stateline 1300CR. Excellent fit, easy install, cannot even tell it's on the bike. Quick release shield perfect for off-times. Excellent quality!
BTW, excellent customer service. Thank you! (Posted on 6/5/2016)
- SwitchBlade® Review by Dan D.
- Took your advice and added both the SwitchBlade® Windshield and the Chrome Lowers at the same time. What a difference it makes to the ride! (Posted on 1/26/2015)
- SwitchBlade® Review by Joe, Dubuque, IA
I have been the proud and happy owner of your SwitchBlade 2-Up® Windshield for several years now.
Last week on my way to Little Sturgis, Kentucky, I was following an old pickup truck with a load of wood pallets. The top pallet fell off nearly in front of me. It took one bounce, struck my front fender a glancing blow, and then hit the windshield. I decided to just hang on tight, lay as low on the tank as I could, and pray. I felt something brush my helmet and did not realize what happened until I had the bike stopped at the side of the road to collect my thoughts and take inventory of my body parts.
I surmised that the pallet glanced off the front fender, and then hit the windshield. The windshield absorbed the blow and flexed just enough to bend and touch my helmet. Not a scratch on me or the helmet! A small scrape on the paint and several scratch marks on the windshield. It did NOT break. I do believe it saved me from some serious injury or possible death. (Posted on 1/26/2015)
- SwitchBlade® Review by Phil, Illinois
- I just installed a SwitchBlade® Windshield and I have to tell you it was one of the best aftermarket products I have ever worked with. The fit and finish was perfection at its best. The installation for me was about 30 minutes. I only have one complaint. After the shield was put on I had to take it for a test ride. The problem is that I cook dinner and the shield worked so well I had a hard time coming home. Ended up eating a sandwich. My 5'7" frame gave me no wind buffeting. The change from no shield to SwitchBlade shield was best by more then 100%. Thanks again! (Posted on 1/26/2015)