In the conduct of our business, we are and will continue to be guided by the following principles and ethics.
- Be fair and truthful to our customers, coworkers and the public at large
- Treat each customer in a fair, open, and honest manner, and fully comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination
- Represent our products clearly and factually, standing fully behind our warranties, direct and implied, and in all other ways justifying the customer’s respect and confidence
- Resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously
- Treat all confidential information as our own and not discuss or divulge confidential information shared by our customers or suppliers outside the organization
- Know and follow the laws that govern us and our products both inside and outside of the office
- Not tolerate any form of slavery or human trafficking in our organization or within our supply chains
- Pay our employees a fair wage
- Comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by government agencies regarding our products
- Neither give nor accept, directly or indirectly, any gift, payment or service of more than nominal value to or from those who we engage in business arrangements
- Strive to strengthen and grow our knowledge to better ourselves personally and professionally
Barry Willey, CEO, National Cycle Inc.