Our Street Shield™ features a solid 4-point mount that attaches to the handlebars with our patented QuickSet™ mounts and to the upper fork tubes with hose clamps. This product and the included mount kit fits 1.00" (25mm) handlebars.
The patented No-Hole Ballsocket™ mounts provide a good range of adjustment, and the shallow headlight cutout makes the Street Shield an excellent choice for both early and late model motorcycles.
The fit and finish of the Street Shield are an exceptional value for riders of many types of motorcycles. It's a great choice for riders who need more wind protection than our Deflector Screen offers.
Injection-molded polycarbonate with our exclusive Quantum® hardcoating ensures that this tough scratch-resistant windshield will last a long, long time.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material||Industrial Grade Nylon|
|Secondary Material Finish||Textured Black|
|Mount Type||QuickSet™ 4-Point Handlebar and Fork Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- Happy With Shield and Price Review by Crazy Horse
- The Street Shield™ QuickSet™ is sturdy and looks good on my Vulcan S, and it doesn't stand out like sore thumb. It took a few rides to get it adjusted to the right height and angle that gave the best performance. The other shields I have tried caused buffeting and wind noise in my helmet, but once this shield was tuned in, I didn't notice any of that. (Posted on 9/10/2020)
- Great Product & Great Price! Review by VSRider
- Excellent on my Vulcan S! Looks decent on this bike and it's not huge. Easy to adjust and remove. Windshield and hardware is top quality. Effective wind deflection and keeps the bugs off your chest! Worth the money. (Posted on 4/18/2018)
- Excellent Shield! Review by Ed
Bought a 2009 Triumph Bonneville SE in Black. This is a perfect everyday, 3-season windshield. It's a bit smaller than the Plexifairing that I'd owned on a prior bike, but really looks correct on a Bonneville.
May also get a Plexifairing GT for the winter. Really a good, SOLID mount. Actually stabilizes the bike at higher speeds; i.e. 80+ mph. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 17.00" (43.2cm)
Width Across Back at Widest Point: 16.00" (40.6cm)