The F-16 Fairing has a sleek, pulled back bubble style that is quite effective in deflecting wind blast and bugs. This fairing fits close and mounts easily to the side of the headlight.
Made from FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate that's 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic. Plus, it's covered by our 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
The dark tint F-16 Sport Fairing includes all mounting hardware.
|Material Finish||FMR Hardcoated|
|Color||Dark Gray, 95% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||High Polished|
|Mount Type||Headlight Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- The F16 was what was missing Review by Preston
- Just added a 2007 Honda 919 to the herd. All of my bikes are naked bikes, but this one was too naked. I bought the F-Series™ F16 N2526 from Ian at National Cycle and installed it. First of all, it is a small, sleek footprint and made the bike look 10X better. The cosmetics are incredible, but on the first test ride, I glanced down and was popping 95 MPH in a 45 zone in town, slowed down (before ticket) as I was no longer a parachute and actually didn't notice the speed increase. I love this fairing! Aerodynamic, and with a small, clean footprint, I have a much better looking and functioning naked bike. (Posted on 7/10/2016)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Bjorn T.
- I just fitted the F-Series™ F-16 Windscreen to my 1996 Suzuki® Bandit, and I think it looks quite sporty. Fits perfect, easy to install, cheap, and gives the bike a slightly more aggressive look." (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Peter, Virginia
- I recently purchased and installed your F-Series™ F-15 Tour shield. It is a very attractive windshield and looks great on my Kawasaki® ZR-7. It works well enough to keep the windblast off my chest. Thanks! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- F-Series™ Fairing Review by Cat0020, www.advrider.com
Why not remove the Suzuki® DRZ headlight shroud and mount an F-Series™ F-15 to the headlight bracket?
There, I've done it... all the wind protection you'll ever need on a DRZ,... trail-approved, even.
Wind protection is surprisingly good. Since there is lots of room for airflow to balance out around the headlight, there isn't much buffeting effect.
Shoulders and chest get plenty of wind protection, helmet gets clean air, and there is even enough room for me to duck my whole helmet behind the screen if I need to.
Since my body measurements are unlike no other, your own result may vary. (Posted on 10/21/2014)
Height: 10.25" (26.0cm)
Width: 10.25" (26.0cm)