The Flyscreen® is a stylish item for custom cruisers, muscle bikes and performance machines. The clean, minimal appearance and chrome trim plate will enhance the look of your bike.
The quality Linking Arm fork mount system with countersunk screws offers a custom fit for motorcycles with open front forks.
The popular and best-selling Flyscreen is a timeless classic!
NOTE: Various fork clamp sizes are available. Verify your fork tube outside diameter before ordering.
Fits up to 43mm O.D.
N2530, N2531, N2532, N2533
N2530-002, N2531-002, N2532-002, N2533-002
Fits 44-51mm O.D.
N2554-001, N2554-002, N2555-001, N2555-002
N2556-001, N2556-002, N2557-001, N2557-002
Fits 52-56mm O.D.
N2534, N2535, N2536, N2537
N2534-002, N2535-002, N2536-002, N2537-002
|Dark Gray, 95% Tint
|Secondary Material Finish
Write Your Own Review
- Fits Suzuki S40 Review by momule
- This fits perfectly on my 2017 Suzuki S40. It cuts wind from gut to top of chest but not above. Different wind direction has caused whistling on my 3/4 helmet/visor which I wear at night because of bugs. No problems with my half helmet and glasses. It's a nice complement to the looks of this basic cruiser. Am going to try a Heavy Duty™ Ranger windshield for colder weather and will report on that fit on my S40. (Posted on 7/4/2019)
- Flyscreen Review Review by Richard
- Easy to install. Installed on a Boulevard® S40 which is very light. I wanted a smaller screen as I was concerned something larger would create instability issues. Deflection is better than expected considering the small size. No instability when passing semis. Works great. (Posted on 6/6/2019)
- Easy to install... Review by OldIron61
- I have used the Deflector before, but it cut off too much wind for me.. this one is prefect. It protects the speakers and speedo and cuts the straight hit on the chest area, but allows the open feel when I ride that I love. Thank You. (Posted on 5/27/2015)
- Flyscreen® Review by George
- I just received the Flyscreen® I ordered from my dealer for my Sportster® 883R and was impressed by the quality and craftsmanship. Excellent job! It fits my bike very well. The guy who designed the Flyscreen should be knighted! (Posted on 3/20/2015)
- Flyscreen® Review by Scott
- I purchased a Flyscreen® Windshield in Light Tint for my 2005 Honda® Rebel and I have to say your quality is excellent. Fit and finish is second to none, and its clean lines make my bike look like a million bucks. It certainly touches the visual sweet spot. It actually reduces the wind a lot more then I thought it would, and for those of us who don’t care for huge windshield on our bikes but want a bit of wind reduction, this is the only choice. Thanks again. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Height: 08.50" (21.6cm)
Width: 09.25" (23.5cm)