The Flyscreen® is a stylish item for custom cruisers, muscle bikes and performance machines. The clean, minimal appearance and chrome trim plate will enhance the look of your bike.
The quality Linking Arm fork mount system with countersunk screws offers a custom fit for motorcycles with open front forks.
The popular and best-selling Flyscreen is a timeless classic!
NOTE: Various fork clamp sizes are available. Verify your fork tube outside diameter before ordering.
Fits up to 43mm O.D.
N2530, N2531, N2532, N2533
N2530-002, N2531-002, N2532-002, N2533-002
Fits 44-51mm O.D.
N2554-001, N2554-002, N2555-001, N2555-002
N2556-001, N2556-002, N2557-001, N2557-002
Fits 52-56mm O.D.
N2534, N2535, N2536, N2537
N2534-002, N2535-002, N2536-002, N2537-002
|Material||High Impact Acrylic|
|Color||Light Gray, 26% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||Chromed|
|Mount Type||Fork Mount|
Write Your Own Review
- Great quality Flyscreen Review by Gordon S
- This is a LONG overdue review, but I bought a "First To Own" Scout and absolutely loved (and still love) the bike but I was not happy with the wind blast to the chest at 60 mph and above. I bought the Flyscreen and I was more than pleased with the quality, looks and performance of this diminutive screen. At 60 mph the difference was astounding and the faster one goes, the more effective it is. Who would have thought such a small screen could make such a huge difference! And it looks stock! (Posted on 5/17/2021)
- Easy to install... Review by OldIron61
- I have used the Deflector before, but it cut off too much wind for me.. this one is prefect. It protects the speakers and speedo and cuts the straight hit on the chest area, but allows the open feel when I ride that I love. Thank You. (Posted on 5/25/2015)
- Flyscreen® Review by Scott
- I purchased a Flyscreen® Windshield in Light Tint for my 2005 Honda® Rebel and I have to say your quality is excellent. Fit and finish is second to none, and its clean lines make my bike look like a million bucks. It certainly touches the visual sweet spot. It actually reduces the wind a lot more then I thought it would, and for those of us who don’t care for huge windshield on our bikes but want a bit of wind reduction, this is the only choice. Thanks again. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Flyscreen® Review by George
- I just received the Flyscreen® I ordered from my dealer for my Sportster® 883R and was impressed by the quality and craftsmanship. Excellent job! It fits my bike very well. The guy who designed the Flyscreen should be knighted! (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Height: 08.50" (21.6cm)
Width: 09.25" (23.5cm)