NOTE: Quick-Release Mount Kit (sold separately) required for this product. Go to the PRODUCTS BY BIKE menu and select your exact year/make/model to see which Mount Kit is required to fit your bike. All Mount Kits are model-specific.
Have the hottest bike around with National Cycle's Wave QR® — the fairing that defines performance on the edge. The Wave's sculpted polycarbonate body captures the spirit of your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Its jetstreamed looks come from National Cycle's attention to aerodynamics and precision forming.
It's removable in just seconds, without tools — thanks to National Cycle's Quick Release Mount Kit! And, it's rake adjustable!
The highly regarded Quick Release Mount Kit is the same for our SwitchBlade® and Spartan® Windshields, so you not only have a choice between riding with or without a windshield — you also have a choice between completely different styles of quick release shields!
To top it off, they are backed by National Cycle's exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Color||Dark Gray, 95% Tint|
|Secondary Material||Stainless Steel|
|Secondary Material Finish||High Polished|
|Mount Type||SwitchBlade® Quick Release Mount Kit Required|
Write Your Own Review
- Wave Fairing Review by Garry
- Have one on wife Harley Slim. It's great for looks,durabilty, function. Easy on and off for cleaning. She love's it. As you know, when mama's happy, we're all happy!!! (Posted on 6/10/2020)
- Wave QR® Fairing Review by Ken Steenrod, Ken's Custom Paint & Graphics
- As a custom bike builder, I have to keep my standard of perfection pretty high to be competitive. National Cycle's Wave® Windscreens have set the standard for innovative design and quality manufacturing. That's why I have partnered with them for over ten years. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Wave QR® Fairing Review by Jared Mees, Professional Flat Track Racer, Four Times AMA Grand National Champion
- National Cycle products are top-shelf. Their polycarbonate Wave® Windscreens are high quality and super tough! My racing career taught me safety first. That's why, on the street, I would never run anything other than the best -- National Cycle Windshields! (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Height: 12.50" (31.8cm)
Width: 18.25" (46.3cm)
Wave Quick Release Fairings are measured from the headlight cutout in a vertical line level to the top of the shield in the fully raked forward position. Width is measured in a straight line across the back of the shield at its widest point.