VStream® revolutionizes windscreen performance! The advanced "V" shape and dimensional contours push the wind vortex out and away from the rider's helmet, resulting in a peaceful, quiet environment This improvement is notable for the passenger as well.
The up-sized Z2463 for the groundbreaking K1600GT is 1.00" taller (centerline measurement) and 3.25" wider than the OEM GT windscreen, and is perfectly proportioned for riders up to 6'0" (183cm) tall. Taller riders will appreciate the greater coverage of the Z2464, which is 3.625" taller and 3.75" wider than the OEM GT screen.
Both riders will find that turbulent air is deflected over their helmets, reducing wind noise and creating a pocket of calm, quiet air.
Tough 4.5mm FMR coated polycarbonate gives these VStream windscreens outstanding clarity and strength characteristics unmatched by any windscreen maker worldwide. They are 3X more resistant to abrasion than acrylic materials, and have 20X greater crack and impact resistance.
Covered by ZTechnik's 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
ZTechnik® by National Cycle:
Accessories Exclusively for BMW® Motorcycles.
|Material Finish||FMR Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Thinner than expected Review by Michel
- I bought a VStream Windshield for my Honda ST1300 one year ago and it's 6.0mm thick and very sturdy. This VStream I bought for my K1600GT is only 4.5mm thick and feels more flimsy, but the benefit is less visual distortion. It's only been 30 days, so I'll need some more time before I have a large rock hit my windshield to see if it will hold up as well as the 6.0mm windshield does on the ST1300. (Posted on 5/29/2017)
- Nice Upgrade Review by Michel T
- I purchased a VStream for my 2007 Honda ST1300 a year ago and loved it. Now I upgraded to a 2013 BMW K1600GT so I also upgraded to a VStream windscreen although it's 30% more expensive.It works as well as it did on my Honda. Only minor issue is that they don't offer a tint option like Cee Bailey does, but I highly prefer VStream as it's made out of much stronger polycarbonate instead of acrylic windshields that are so common. (Posted on 4/26/2017)
- Great product Review by Nick
- I didn't realize my special addition K1600GT came with a lower windscreen, I just knew it was noisy compared to the one I test drove. I decided to try a VStream® and got the stock size, which turned out to be significantly taller than mine. Anyway, it's a very nice windscreen. It looks great and provides a much better pocket of air than the stock one I had. National Cycle was great to deal with as well, quick shipping and clear communications. (Posted on 3/16/2016)
- VStream® Review by David D.
- I got the VStream® for the K1600GT windscreen installed and put about 150 miles on it this weekend. Absolutely love it! You guys are great! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Height: 21.25" (54.0cm)
Width: 23.25" (59.0cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.