The Gladiator® Height/Rake Adjustable Windshields feature custom mounting brackets using our patent-pending DualPivot™ action to allow a wide range of height and rake angle settings for different riders or changing needs. Position it low and raked back in hot weather, and high and mighty for more wind deflection in colder weather. Height and rake angle can be changed in two minutes.
The stealthy shape of the Gladiator Windshield looks great on everything from custom bikes to bone stock Harleys®.
The Gladiator is made from sturdy polycarbonate for outstanding impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen!
This is one tough little windscreen! That's why it's covered by National Cycle's 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Color||Dark Gray, 95% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||Textured Black|
|Mount Type||DualPivot™ Mount Brackets, Included|
Write Your Own Review
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by MichaelA
- I've got the National Cycle Gladiator® on my bike. The mounting is really quite good, better than OEM stuff, and it's well made. Fully adjustable for height and rake. Minimal area coverage but works quite well and doesn't look too dorky. Has specific XR1200 mounts so its not some universal piece of junk. I give it two thumbs up! (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by DaveInBradenton
- The National Cycle Gladiator® is a good all-round windscreen. When my bike was naked, it was very uncomfortable at highway speeds because various muscles are trying to compensate for the wind blast. The Gladiator, though relatively small, changed all that. It is not noisy, nor has it effected the handling of the bike. The mounting brackets look good although they are a tight fit. This and the instrument cluster limits the range of adjustability, but a good compromise position is possible. I really like mine; very functional. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Halfmt1
- The Gladiator® was one of the best things I put on the bike. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Kathy R.
- Had to ride home from Americade™ on my 2004 Dyna Low Rider® in the rain and the Gladiator® Windshield actually helped a lot. I like that the shield is so small but still gives me good wind protection. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Joy F.
- Does ABSOLUTELY what I need it to do! It's the perfect size and provides great wind protection! (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Dan I.
- I installed your Gladiator® Windshield on my wife's 2006 XL883L, and she loves it. I've ridden with it also and really enjoy it. It keeps the wind off my chest and clean air on my full face helmet. We really like how the Gladiator looks and how the wrinkle black matches the bike's finish. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Robert G.
- It's on my 2003 XL1200C and it works! I installed it myself -- the instructions were easy to follow and I had no problems. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Rick H.
- The Gladiator® Windshield keeps the air off my chest and still allows air to get to my face, which is nice. It's a smaller shield and that is what I wanted. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by Alan B.
- I've put a couple thousand miles on my 2009 Street Bob since installing your Gladiator® Windshield. I like the adjustability and I'm VERY happy with the shield. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Gladiator® Windshield Review by James L.
- It's perfect! I had installed it on my 2007 Fat Boy™ in just a matter of minutes. Everything lined up great. A lot of friends have seen it and they thought it was really cool. It's my first windshield and it’s just the look I wanted. (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Height: 14.50" (36.8cm)
Width: 12.50" (31.8cm)
Height is measured from the bottom to the top of the shield. Width is measured in a straight line across the back at the widest point.