Score XXL styling points plus maximum wind protection for your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. The SwitchBlade® 2-Up® will take you and a passenger coast to coast in quiet comfort.
The largest of the four SwitchBlade® Windshields, the 2-Up® offers maximum protection from the wind and weather for you and your riding partner. Coupled with a pair of Chrome Lower Deflectors and a National Cycle Light Bar, this windshield can transform your motorcycle into a serious touring bike at a fraction of the price of the upscale machines.
And, unique to the Harley-Davidson® SwitchBlade shields is a KEY LOCKING quick release. Enjoy the convenience of a quick release windshield with "Lock Solid" security – only from National Cycle.
All SwitchBlade Windshields feature high quality chromed steel and stainless steel hardware. Best of all, their sturdy 4.0mm thick polycarbonate has National Cycle’s exclusive Quantum® hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
To top it off, they are backed by National Cycle's exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||Chromed|
|Mount Type||SwitchBlade® Quick Release Mount Kit Required|
Write Your Own Review
- Need Replacement Review by Kew
My old windshield has cracked due to an accident... nothing serious. Would like to put a new one on... but already have mounts for my old windshield. Can you provide width measurements between mounts or a number to call about it?
Absolutely. Call us at 1-877-WSCREEN (877-972-7336) with the make, model and year of your bike, and we can give you the part number and price for the replacement plastic.
-- Customer Service (Posted on 10/18/2016)
- SwitchBlade® Review by Dan D.
- Took your advice and added both the SwitchBlade® Windshield and the Chrome Lowers at the same time. What a difference it makes to the ride! (Posted on 1/26/2015)
- SwitchBlade® Review by Joe, Dubuque, IA
I have been the proud and happy owner of your SwitchBlade 2-Up® Windshield for several years now.
Last week on my way to Little Sturgis, Kentucky, I was following an old pickup truck with a load of wood pallets. The top pallet fell off nearly in front of me. It took one bounce, struck my front fender a glancing blow, and then hit the windshield. I decided to just hang on tight, lay as low on the tank as I could, and pray. I felt something brush my helmet and did not realize what happened until I had the bike stopped at the side of the road to collect my thoughts and take inventory of my body parts.
I surmised that the pallet glanced off the front fender, and then hit the windshield. The windshield absorbed the blow and flexed just enough to bend and touch my helmet. Not a scratch on me or the helmet! A small scrape on the paint and several scratch marks on the windshield. It did NOT break. I do believe it saved me from some serious injury or possible death. (Posted on 1/26/2015)
- SwitchBlade® Review by Phil, Illinois
- I just installed a SwitchBlade® Windshield and I have to tell you it was one of the best aftermarket products I have ever worked with. The fit and finish was perfection at its best. The installation for me was about 30 minutes. I only have one complaint. After the shield was put on I had to take it for a test ride. The problem is that I cook dinner and the shield worked so well I had a hard time coming home. Ended up eating a sandwich. My 5'7" frame gave me no wind buffeting. The change from no shield to SwitchBlade shield was best by more then 100%. Thanks again! (Posted on 1/26/2015)