Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags are styled for cruisers. Unlike other bags, Cruiseliners are not bilaterally symmetrical – this enables a tight fit and streamlined styling that flows with the lines of the fender.
Cruiseliner saddlebags open easily with a "thumb push" lock that flips the lid forward for easy access to items. The quality hinge permanently fastens the lid to the bag. The interior walls, lid, and seal are designed to keep the contents safe and dry.
Quick-detach quarter-turn fasteners are located securely inside each bag for "no-tool" quick removal of the saddlebags from the frames. One key locks both saddlebag lids securely.
N1101 is the Smoothback style and comes with red reflectors (U.S.A. DOT approved).
If you require amber reflectors, please see:
N1102; Pocketback style; Amber Reflector (European).
N1103; Smoothback style; Amber Reflector (European).
Write Your Own Review
- 1998 Honda 1100 Shadow Review by George, North Carolina
- I’ve had my Cruiseliner bags since 1999 and they still look great. Many, many compliments over the years . (Posted on 6/30/2020)
- Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags Review by James F., Granville, TN
- I wanted to send you at National Cycle a few pictures of my 2000 Harley® Sportster® XL1200. I have so many people asking about your Cruiseliner™ saddlebags. Yes, I have spent a lot of time customizing my Sportster! As you can tell, I wanted to make this bike a head turner and, thanks to your saddlebags, the package came together great... along with the endless list of things that make this a beautiful custom full-dressed Sportster! Thanks! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags Review by Ron T., Arizona
Attached are some pics of your Cruiseliner™ saddlebags. I had these custom painted at a local paint shop to match the 100-Year Edition paint job on my 2003 FXD. I get comments from passersbys even in mall parking lots about the good looks of this bike. The bags really add to the look.
The brackets set these bags out a ways from bike but I don't find it detracts from appearance or functionality. Had to change out the standard taillights for ones that didn't stick out so far. No major issues with mounting after that, though. Have had these for four years and 35,000 miles now. Have taken them touring for 3-day trips. They’re still going strong. You can see from some of these pics that I also added the National Cycle Hand Deflectors.
Anything looks better than those standard Harley® hard bags for the Dynas! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags Review by Tony
- Just a short note to tell you that I have received a lot of compliments and inquiries about the Cruiseliner™ saddlebags I installed on my Honda® VT1100. I took the bike to Daytona Bike Week and we will be attending the Honda Hoot in June. Thanks for making a quality product. (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags Review by Ray, Colorado
- I am a proud owner of a set of your great Cruiseliner™ bags. I painted them pearl white and silver to match my bike, a 2005 Honda® Shadow Aero 750. The bike gets admiring looks from a large range of people. Even Harley® riders stop and look. I feel that the bags set my bike apart from the rest. Thanks! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags Review by Jim H.
Recently, I contacted National Cycle with a couple of questions about the Cruiseliner™ Saddlebags and the matching duffel. In the process of reviewing this, and although I knew I had had them for quite a while, I found out that my Cruiseliner bags were actually nine years old, as I bought them in 2005.
This product has been nothing but fabulous, they still look new after all this time. Despite 40,000 miles of travel on my bike, I never take them off, and they have performed magnificently. The duffel is a perfect addition to the bags – at my destination, I just pull out the duffel and go, taking my clothing and whatever with me.
Great product! Great customer service! (Posted on 10/21/2014)