COMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
This model of National Cycle's widely acclaimed VStream® Windscreen will fit 2013 and earlier FLHT and FLHX Harley-Davidson® models.
The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well and stereo users will notice it's not necessary to turn up the volume as much!
Lexan® polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
Shield will fit with Harley-Davidson Road Tech™ 660 GPS unit and most fairing pouches.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Color||Light Gray, 26% Tint|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- VStream Review by M. J. Halloran
I'm vertically challenged (5' 6") and my stock windscreen was too tall. I chose to shop at National because they are Made in U.S.A. and I don't care to be like everyone else. I saw the VStream design and decided to give it a try. What's $120 in todays world.?
Well... this proved to be a great purchase. I took a 4000+ mile trip and compared to my previous long distance trips, I could feel the difference. It wasn't until a friend and I switched bikes for a while that I REALLY felt the difference. The VStream design does work, it cuts the wind and noise down considerably. I would recommend it over any other windscreen on the market. If you don't believe me... just ask my o'lady.
Extremely satisfied with my purchase. (Posted on 4/26/2015)
- VStream® Review by Dave Perewitz, Perewitz Cycle Fabrications
- My National Cycle VStream® Windscreen does just what it's supposed to do -- keeps rain and wind off me, while looking cool at the same time. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by John Parham, J&P Cycles Founder, Anamosa, IA
- This VStream works like a windscreen should. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Rikki Battistini, Battistini's Custom Cycles
- Throughout the years, I rode without wind protection on the custom bikes I built. As I've aged, I've converted to riding with a windscreen for comfort and protection. My VStream® provides all I need to get to my destination! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Steve C.
- I bought your standard height VStream® for my FLHT. I took the bike to the lake, about a 70-mile round trip (65 to 95 mph). There was much less buffeting on my head. I think I might also get the VStream Low version for around town. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Robert W., New Jersey
- I ride an FLHX Street Glide™ with the OEM windscreen and the wind noise is unbearable. The VStream® difference is like night and day. I really have no complaints. You can definitely hear the stereo a lot louder and the price was fair. Your company is a great company. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Randy K., Ohio
- The FLHT VStream® Low makes the bike look cooler and gives it a little more flavor. The wind deflects over my helmet and I can ride with my visor open. If you don't feel ANY wind you ain't ridin'. This windscreen gives me some wind, but not the buffeting. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Turtle
I have a 2008 FLHT Harley-Davidson®, and I have been running a Klock Werks® 10" windscreen and must say it not a bad product. I first saw your N20405 VStream® when I was in Daytona this Spring and have been thinking about getting one for some time. I purchased the VStream last week and rode about 2,800 miles with new windscreen. I can only tell you that the Klock Werks in no way compares to the VStream. The airflow over and around the VStream is about 4 to 5 times better.
I work at a bike shop and own a 1951 wishbone frame bobber 96" Shovelhead motor, a 2003 FXLR, a 1994 FLHSTC and a 2008 FLHT and ride some 25,000 plus miles a year, so I think that makes somewhat of a rider who knows what he is talking about. I would tell any customer to buy the VStream over the Klock Werks any day. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Ben, Australia
I just purchased an N20405 VStream® Low for my 2008 FLHT.
I was running another well-known aftermarket screen on my bike. as it was made out to be the greatest.
Well, after fitting my new VStream and doing a quick 200km run to try it, I can say that I am really pleased with the result. I am 6'1" tall and have a Mustang seat and until now I have put up with bloody annoying wind buffeting right at my goggle/eye line... but not anymore.
The VStream is really well constructed, takes two minutes to fit, is considerably cheaper than other brands and is just great.
Buy one and see for yourself.
Cheers! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Blaine H.
- I'm sending you photos of your VStream® on my custom FLH bagger. VStream blows the competition out of the game. Fair price with class-leading style, performance and quality. By far the best windscreen on the market, period! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Drtbag, www.hdforums.com
Well, I picked up my bike today and ran home with the Harley® Wind Splitter™ on. I pulled up the drive and installed the National Cycle VStream®. Right away I noticed the VStream was shorter than the Wind Splitter, BUT a little wider through out as the pictures show.
I thought with that I would get air directed in my forehead or eyeballs. NOT! The VStream worked incredibly well -- the wind was just over the top of my head. I could feel the wind come around the sides as I did with the Wind Splitter, but the VStream did a lot better job.
The Wind Splitter is a good choice, but you get more buffeting on the sides of your head than with the VStream.
One thing I thought was funny was that the Harley windshield was taller and had a bigger recurve at the top, but it DID NOT put the wind further over the top of my head. Strange? (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Jeff & Chris L., Cincinnati, OH
- My wife and I just completed a 37-day trip. We tallied 7,815 miles in a loop from Cincinnati to San Francisco and back via the northern states on our 2010 Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® with your VStream® Windscreen. What an incredible difference over the factory's miniature screen! No way would we have been happy riders without our VStream for this kind of trip. It ROCKS! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Cheryl S., Las Vegas, NV
My husband recently purchased the VStream® replacement windscreen for his 2014 Street Glide Special. The stock windscreen was 4.25 inches high and the VStream was 7.5 inches high. I was skeptical that just a little higher windscreen was going to be enough to make a difference, but WOW, what a difference! With the stock windscreen, I had wind hitting me right in the face and buffeting my helmet so bad I didn't want to ride for more than 25-30 miles because my neck hurt so bad. Now, with the VStream installed, the wind passes right over the top of my head and the buffeting is gone.
I can't believe the difference. This is a godsend. I recommend this to anyone who rides with a passenger. The added bonus is the fact that it made the bike look better too! Thanks again to National Cycle for your awesome product! (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Height: 10.75" (27.3cm)
Width: 17.63" (44.8cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center mount hole to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.