COMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
Concours owner's appreciate the patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours that push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
Polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Finally, adjustable airflow and no bobblehead! Review by Pete
- I ride a 2013 Concours 1400. I hated the original windscreen. Tried a Cee Bailey's and wasn't happy with the buffeting on the helmet at anything less than fully raised. Was a little skeptical about the VStream until I got one. Looks great, lets air get around the screen to your chest in lower positions, creates a nice calm pocket in fully up (even at above-legal speeds), and hardly any helmet buffeting -- no more bobblehead or sore neck after long rides. Really happy with it (still wish it came in a dark tint version)! (Posted on 6/28/2016)
- VStream® Review by Don B.
- I purchased a VStream® windscreen for my Concours 1400, and I have to tell you it beats the pants off the Cee Bailey® I had on the bike. I only wish I had heard about you all first. It is not only wider, but taller where it counts for a 6'2" guy, and is a major improvement over what Cee Bailey afforded me. Not near as much buffeting and better protection all around. Kudos to you! Now if I could only figure how to get my money back for the old one... (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- VStream® Review by Gary R., Bandera, Texas
- I bought a VStream® for my '09 Kawasaki® Concours and I am happy to report that it made a sensational difference in the rideability. I am five-ten and a little long in the body, so I sit like a six-footer. This marvelous product works so well I can cruise all day with absolutely no buffeting. I wear eye protection but you can ride without it just fine. It is a breath of fresh air to find a product that surpasses my expectations. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Height: 24.10" (61.3cm)
Width: 21.00" (53.3cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.