COMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
|Material Finish||FMR Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Tall Windscreen Solution Review by NM Adventure Rider
- Bought this 24" VStream Windscreen at the end of last summer because Yamaha's tallest screen was still too short for my 6'-3" frame. It solved the excessive buffeting problem. (Posted on 1/12/2018)
- VStream Review by Satisfied Customer, Spokane, WA
Just put the new VStream® on yesterday! Wow, what a difference! No (that's right, NO) back pressure at all. From 30MPH through 80MPH the turbulence is exactly where you said it would be -- about one foot to each side, and probably a foot above my head. It's amazing!
The best thing is that the passenger is also in quiet air. My wife is so pleased her head isn't bobbing around at interstate speeds and causing neck strain. The optics are good and, when running twisties, I don't feel I need the screen all the way down to see the road in front of me. (Posted on 11/1/2016)
- VStream Review by Jeff C.
- I can now go on long rides without getting beaten up by the wind. It is the best and I love it. Thanks! (Posted on 11/1/2016)
Center Screen Height: 24.00" (60.9cm)
Width: 16.75" (42.5cm)
Center Screen Height is from the bottom center edge to top of screen. Width is measured in a straight line across the back at the widest point.