National Cycle offers three full-size commuter windscreens for the Honda PCX. These windscreens function great in cool weather and rain, and are excellent choices for general commuting.
Quantum® hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate gives these windscreens excellent optical clarity and strength. They has 10X more abrasion resistance than FMR hardcoated polycarbonate, and 30X more than acrylic materials.
These polycarbonate replacement screens also have 23X better crack and impact resistance than typical acrylic windscreens. This is a tough, long lasting windscreen material that you'll appreciate for many years and many, many miles.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Perfect Review by Sam
- This is an outstanding product. Very easy install. I highly recommend the extra tall size. I'm 5'11", and the windscreen blocks the wind for me perfectly. I feel wind only on the top very top of my helmet -- just enough breeze to keep air moving through the top helmet vents. I can comfortably ride with my helmet faceshield up. It looks super dorky, but I like looking dorky on my scooter;). It means I'm having fun! (Posted on 9/21/2016)
- Perfect Review by Robert
- Perfect in every way. Fit my 2015 perfectly. It comes with mirror extenders and all hardware that is needed. Made my scooter so much more stable than it was. I am going at higher speeds now without realizing it. Smooth as silk. I highly recommend this windscreen. (Posted on 6/10/2016)
- Absolutely the Best Windshield Out There! Review by Dave
- I have installed Honda, Givi and Emax windshields on my PCX 150. They all were crap compared to this one. Dream come true windscreen makes driving the PCX feel like driving a Burgman. Though I love the PCX, my biggest complaint is the wind because of the low seat. This screen fixes that. (Posted on 5/4/2016)
- Perfect fit, beautifully made. Review by David
- It took me 15 minutes to install this windshield -- a perfect fit on the factory windshield mounts. The instructions fail to mention that there are two snaps at the rear of the cowl that must be carefully released. After removing the two screws in the front of the cowl, slip a small flat screwdriver or a narrow scraper under the back of the cowl and gently pry up the rear of the cowl until you feel the snaps release. Don't use much force. The cowl should then come off toward the front, exposing the four small bolts that hold the factory windscreen. (Posted on 3/11/2016)
Height: 16.50" (42.0cm)
Width: 15.50" (39.4cm)
Measured vertically from the top of OEM instrument housing to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.