National Cycle offers three full-size commuter windscreens for the Honda PCX. These windscreens function great in cool weather and rain, and are excellent choices for general commuting.
Quantum® hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate gives these windscreens excellent optical clarity and strength. They has 10X more abrasion resistance than FMR hardcoated polycarbonate, and 30X more than acrylic materials.
These polycarbonate replacement screens also have 23X better crack and impact resistance than typical acrylic windscreens. This is a tough, long lasting windscreen material that you'll appreciate for many years and many, many miles.
|Material Finish||Quantum® Hardcoated|
|Secondary Material Finish||N/A|
|Mount Type||Stock Mount Points|
Write Your Own Review
- Excellent windshields - especially the extra tall. Review by Dale
- I purchased the tall windshield and rode with it for several months. I am 5' 7" and found myself tucking down and closer to the windshield above 45 mph or so. Then I purchased the extra tall - and although only a bit taller by 2-1/4 inches or so, it made a huge difference. I now sit back in my normal riding position and am completely protected from the wind even at 60 mph. I suggest that if you have any doubt - go with the extra tall! (Posted on 6/30/2018)
- Thank You Review by John W.
I ordered a tall windscreen for my Honda® PCX150 from you. I just wanted to thank you all for a very well made shield and for the fast delivery.
I looked at a YouTube video of the shield replacement before I started the job and it was very helpful. It took me less then 10 minutes to replace the OEM screen with yours. I took the scooter for a 20-mile ride and found that it gives me much more protection then the original one. The OEM screen would only allow me to ride my 21-mile, one-way commute down to around 40 degrees. Now I think I can ride this scooter down to 35 degrees for the commute. I may find that your shield allows me to ride in even colder temperatures.
I was impressed with your workmanship and I liked like the stainless steel replacement screws included with the windscreen. I have a Honda SilverWing with a lot of Givi gear on it and looked at a Givi shield for the PCX. I almost bought one until I did search for American-made replacement screens and found your company. I was impressed to see you offering three different screen sizes for the PCX, which only came out in late 2012. I am a tool-maker by trade and do enjoy seeing that we can still make some great products here at a great price.
Thank you. (Posted on 10/31/2016)
- Great Purchase Review by Terri
- This windshield is great, best money spent. Installed in less then 15 minutes. (Posted on 6/3/2016)
Height: 14.75" (37.4cm)
Width: 15.50" (39.4cm)
Measured vertically from the top of OEM instrument housing to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.