National Cycle Inc. is looking for the right individual to be a key player in our Customer Service Department. Candidate will be responsible for direct customer contact in areas relating to aftermarket motorcycle accessory inquiries, orders, order entry, and troubleshooting customer complaints and questions. This is a salaried position that reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Moderate to heavy phone volume. Assist customers in recommendations of products, applications of products, and parts requirements
- Take orders by telephone and through web site
- Process orders to the shipping department
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints via phone or e-mail
- Complete necessary internal paperwork to process complaints or returns
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service
- Customer liaison between customers and internal departments such as sales and manufacturing
- Support Sales, Quality and Accounting departments as required
- ISO documents and procedures compliance
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned, such as fitting accessories to motorcycles, helping pack for trade shows and events, washing bikes, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency, strong interpersonal skills, friendly phone voice, professional demeanor and the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to handle sensitive company materials in a confidential manner
- Detail orientated with effective follow-through to completion of tasks
- Good organizational skills to keep track of ongoing multiple tasks
- Able to work nine hours per day, minimum of 45 hours per week
- Mechanical aptitude to deal with motorcycle products and parts
Education and/or Required Experience:
- High School education or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- Motorcycle/UTV experience a big plus
- Trailer loading and tie-down experience a plus
Training Needs or Requirements:
Training Type: General
Description : Orientation
Frequency: At Time of Hire
Training Type: Product Training
Description : Fitting Products to Motorcycles
Training Type: Quality System
Description : ISO9000-2000 Quality System Overview
Frequency: As Required
National Cycle is a privately owned company that develops and manufactures motorcycle accessories such as windshields, windshield mounts, luggage racks, engine guards, light bars, etc. for both OEM's and the aftermarket. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about motorcycles and is a licensed rider.
We are a financially stable and growing company that has been in business since 1937. We offer a competitive salary, 401K, low-cost individual and family health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and vacation plan.
If you qualify and are interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax number (708) 343-0625.